- Vanessa Kade Wins PokerStars Sunday Million 15th Anniversary
- How To Shock Your Poker Opponents With Your Stack
- Best Casino Games To Play on Consoles
- Doug Polk Makes The Fold Of The Year Against Phil Hellmuth
- Daniel Negreanu To Play Heads-Up Match against Phil Hellmuth
- 888poker Give $200,000 to Launch New Tournament Collection
The latest edition of Unibet Online Series makes its debut for 2021 today. From february 26 to March 24, 2021, The UOS schedule reveals 145 events with a guaranteed prize pool of €1 million!
In the Main Event of the Unibet Online Series, for a €1,100 buy-in, you have the chance to grab a share of the 250,000 guaranteed prize pool.
As is traditional with UOS series, nano, low, mid and high buy-in levels are spread across the schedule to accommodate all sizes of bankroll and there are a total of five leaderboards, with combined pries of €32,000, for you to compete in throughout the series.
To promote the series, the Unibet has scheduled Bubble Burster Showdown tournaments, a special freeroll for those who bust out one place before making the money, and Mystery Tournaments, freerolls that pop up randomly in the lobby.