- Vanessa Kade Wins PokerStars Sunday Million 15th Anniversary
- How To Shock Your Poker Opponents With Your Stack
- Full Tilt Poker Is Now Closing For Good
- PokerStars launches Tetris®+ Spin & Go Leader Boards
- Daniel Negreanu’s Greatest Poker Moments on Pokerstars Shows
- Best Casino Games To Play on Consoles
Pokerstars Turbo Series returns from Feb. 21 to March 7, with 134 events and $25m guaranteed. The series finishes with two Main Events, scheduled to run on March 7, guaranteeing $1 million and $2 million, respectively.
For the first time, the series will feature new events including short-stacked Progressive Knockouts with 15 big blinds starting stack, Time Knockout tournaments, and 7-handed freezeouts.
As always with a major PokerStars series, the Turbo Series is open to players of all bankrolls. The lowest buy-in is $11 and the highest is $5,200, but there are always satellites running to get you in on the cheap. There are also special $4 buy-in Spin & Gos available in the client, with a few $1,050 Main Event tickets up for grabs. And there is also a daily Turbo Series Fast Track qualification route, with buy-in steps costing $1, $11 and $109. Players can buy-in at any of the levels and progress towards a $1,050 Main Event ticket.
Ahead of the Turbo Series, the operator will be running a four-day-long MicroMillions Marathons – a micro stakes series featuring over 100 tournaments including a $1 million guaranteed Main Event.