- Vanessa Kade Wins PokerStars Sunday Million 15th Anniversary
- How To Shock Your Poker Opponents With Your Stack
- Turbo Series Returns on Pokerstars This Month with $25m Guaranteed
- Full Tilt Poker Is Now Closing For Good
- Daniel Negreanu’s Greatest Poker Moments on Pokerstars Shows
- Best Casino Games To Play on Consoles
PokerStars launches the all-new PokerStars Tetris®+ Spin & Go, which combines PokerStars’ popular Spin & Go poker tournaments with elements of the famous Tetris video game.
Tetris + Spin & Go is a leaderboard promotion – one of the most generous promotions PokerStars has run in a long while – awarding over $1.5 million from now until March 28.
The goal of the promotion is to clear lines, just like in a game of Tetris, but in this case, there are no really falling blocks. To earn “line clears,” all one has to do is play in one of the labeled Tetris Spin & Gos. Your number of Line Clears depends on your Spin & Go multiplier and your finishing position in the tournament.
Every time you achieve five Line Clears your level will increase. The higher your level, the more points you’ll get for clearing lines, and the higher still you can climb.
At the end of each day, the person with the highest score based on Line Clears and levels tops the leader board and receives a cash prize. All players in the top 500 on all leader boards go into an additional prize draw, with another $5,000 given away every day.
Tetris + Spin and Go: More Infos
- Only real money Spin & Go tournaments count towards Tetris®+ Spin & Go Leader Boards.
- Each day of the leader board starts at 00:00 ET and ends at 23:59 ET.
- Spin & Go Max and Omaha are excluded from the leader boards, together with $1,000 buy-in Spin & Go’s and any promotional Spin & Go tournaments.
- Spin & Go Flash is included in the leader boards.
- To have your progress measured in each leader board, you must opt-in to the leader boards. Tournaments played prior to opting-in will not count towards your progress.
- You can check your daily progress in the Spin & Go tab within the desktop client, or the Sit & Go tab on mobile. You can check our standings by visiting the ‘Leader Boards’ Window.
- If you reach ‘Game Over’ in any daily leader board, you will need to wait until the following day to start collecting points towards a new one.
- Prizes will be credited the following day, at the end of the leader board day, with no restrictions or earning requirements.
- Players with the same score will be ranked based on who posted their score first on a given day.
- The daily Tetris®+ Spin & Go prize draw will take place every day at 00:05 ET, after which players will receive a notification with the outcome.
So, remember: $33,000 waiting to be won every day until March 28. Opt-in and fire up some Tetris® Spin & Go tournaments to win a share of the $1.5 million that’s guaranteed to be won.