- Vanessa Kade Wins PokerStars Sunday Million 15th Anniversary
- Turbo Series Returns on Pokerstars This Month with $25m Guaranteed
- Full Tilt Poker Is Now Closing For Good
- PokerStars launches Tetris®+ Spin & Go Leader Boards
- Daniel Negreanu’s Greatest Poker Moments on Pokerstars Shows
- Best Casino Games To Play on Consoles
March 20th was all about the 10th anniversary of the prestigious Sunday Million on PokerStars. The tournament beat its $10 million guarantee, with 55,059 entrants (45,353 uniques with 9,706 reentries) ponying up the $215 buy-in to generate a larger-than-life $11.012 million prize pool. With 8,208 players cashing in this event for at least $311.83, the tournament witnessed more players finishing in the money than normally enter the Sunday Million that runs every week.
It took almost 16 hours to narrow that massive turnout down to a champion, with ‘a.urli’ emerging victorious in the end. For the win the Canadian earned $970,000, after making a four-way prize pool redistribution deal that locked up $870,000 for ‘a.urli’, who had the chiplead at the time, and left $100,000 and the title to play for.
Short time after, the Canadian player sat at a 0,25/$0,50 Limit Hold’em with his whole bankroll! That’s must be an impressive way to shock your opponents with the size of your stack!