- Vanessa Kade Wins PokerStars Sunday Million 15th Anniversary
- How To Shock Your Poker Opponents With Your Stack
- Turbo Series Returns on Pokerstars This Month with $25m Guaranteed
- PokerStars launches Tetris®+ Spin & Go Leader Boards
- Daniel Negreanu’s Greatest Poker Moments on Pokerstars Shows
- Best Casino Games To Play on Consoles
After Full Tilt’s EU client was closed in 2020, the global Dot Com client will also be closed at the end of February. All players (and their funds) will migrate to PokerStars platform using the same Full Tilt username and password.
This is the end of a great era of online poker. Years ago, PokerStars acquired the Full Tilt Poker brand and software. Since then, Full Tilt had been operating as a skin on the PokerStars network under its own branding, sharing the same games and player pool, rewards program and account system.
PokerStars has always been the bigger poker room, but the legendary high stakes games were popular on Full Tilt in its golden era. Full Tilt was best known for its pro team, which hasn’t existed since the PokerStars takeover. On Full Tilt Poker, poker stars like Phil Ivey, Patrick Antonius, Gus Hansen, Tom Dwan, Chris Ferguson, Eli Elezra or Viktor “Isildur1” Blom made history, making Full Tilt Poker the main competitor of PokerStars and the second largest online poker room worldwide.
Now, the Full Tilt software are set to be taken offline on February 25 and all of this has now come to an end. From that moment the desktop and mobile versions of Full Tilt will no longer be available, and Full Tilt Poker itself will become history.