- Top 10 – Streamers Biggest Wins of 2020
- Atlantic City’s Trump Plaza Hotel And Casino Demolished
- Streamer Turns 0,20 Euro Into A BIG WIN Live On Twitch
- Best Casino Games To Play on Consoles
- Doug Polk Makes The Fold Of The Year Against Phil Hellmuth
- Las Vegas Sands Sells the Venetian, Palazzo, Sands Expo for $6.25B
Breaking Vegas is a documentary about the most incredible stories in the history of gambling: the one about a group of students from the Massachussets Institute of Technology (MIT) who won millions at blackjack in the Nineties.
The MIT Blackjack Team was a group of students and ex-students from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard Business School, Harvard University, and other leading colleges who used card counting techniques and more sophisticated strategies to beatcasinos at blackjack worldwide. The team and its successors operated successfully from 1979 through the beginning of the 21st century. Many other blackjack teams have been formed around the world with the goal of beating the casinos.
Breaking Vegas features exclusive interviews with casino executives, security experts, gamblers, Vegas historians, and most importantly: actual members of the team, some of them shot to hide their identities, including team founder “Mr. M.” Archive and original footage of Las Vegas blends with high-end dramatic re-enactments in this story about one Breaking Vegas fantasy that came true.